Friday, November 20, 2009

Carrie Prejean Dating Kyle Boller


Fallen beauty queen Carrie Prejean is reportedly dating pro football player Kyle Boller.

We sense more sex tapes in the making!

According to RadarOnline, Carrie and Kyle - the back up quarter back for the St. Louis Rams, have been dating since the summer.

Carrie wrote the following dedication in her book,

"To my Kyle: I am so blessed to have you in my life. You have shown me what love is. Thank you for supporting me through all this drama. I knew when we met there was something so special about you."

The dethroned Miss california made multiple sex tapes for her ex-boyfriend that are now beginning to surface ,a few still photos came out yesterday. Carrie's ex also sent TMZ some naughty photos of him and the beauty queen during a romantic weekend in San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment